Monday, December 6, 2010

Weight, weekends and wonderful gifts!

Even though it is a sunny Monday, it is always hard to get back into the groove of school after such a good weekend. Are the weekends getting better, or is it the fact that the weeks are getting harder!?
Saying that, a few things made me smile today.

Monday's 3BT:

  • My 'Self' magazine arrived in the post. This magazine is actually quite good at making me feel bad about myself... "oh, this is what you are supposed to look like..?" But today I laughed out loud as I  found an article titled, "Lose weight without trying"!!!!(I was surprised one of the points wasn't, "Now cut off the other leg"!!!)
  • Making exciting weekend plans.
  • After feeling rather uninspired about Christmas, I have just organised one of the best gifts! I love it when you know the receiver will love your gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!