Thursday, January 27, 2011

compliments, little bit cripsy and afternoon movies.

Yesterday was a public holiday as Ugandan Liberation Day was celebrated...although I didn't actually see or hear much celebrating...it was still nice to have a day off work!

1. "You kept a really good pace today" says my running buddy. Advice and compliments from a more experienced runner are gratefully received and makes me very happy!
2. I sat by the pool in the morning with my friend for a good old catch-up. It was still quiet and not too hot, but I still managed to get a bit of a pink nose... nice to be a shade not as pale as white!
3. The Kids Are All Right...but the parentals sure aren't. I laughed out loud in my flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!