Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Looking ahead

Back to school blues-am reflecting on a great road trip and thinking about what I want to do and achieve in the next few months.



I am looking forward to things- I am already thinking about my birthday- it is on the 5th November. What I want to be doing, more than who I want to spend it with (as money, time and distance doesn't make that one easy). Looking forward to Ethiopia for Christmas (I have just purchased my flight-yippee!) and thinking about what I will be doing for Hogmanay (even though I am not the biggest fan of NYE)

But before all that...this weekend I have my first visitors from Uganda; Tim and Stacy are over for the Nairobi marathon...the whole thing (they are amazing-I bet Tim will film his runs, he is good at that!

It will be great to see them again-and to cheer them on (with my stitched-up leg this is all I can manage!)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!