Sunday, March 10, 2013

3BTs

I arrived back late last night after a bit of a high energy weekend (I'll tell you more about that after I have recovered!). This morning I thought it would all be about getting through the school day, but actually, it turned in to a pretty sweet Sunday.

Today's 3 Beautiful Things
  • Looking back at some photos of sundowners from last night in Bahrain. Big smiles, beautiful people, great memories. I feel very blessed.
  • My lovely friend and neighbour, Kirsten, greets me with gifts; two containers of home made soup, quinoa casserole and home made blueberry muffins. She knew after my weekend away my cupboards would be bare. How amazing is she!? My heart is full.
  • Turning reckless ideas into adventurous plans. xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have heard Homeland is really good but I have never seen it. I am so glad I found your blog. I love the layout and the design. I will definitey be following you on bloglovin. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com
    p.s. We are so excited about our latest giveaway, be sure to check it out. Link: http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/03/garnish-ed-kettle-corn-garnish-giveaway.html?m=1#comments

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!